mX - No more nodding off to sleep on the train

For those who don't live in Melbourne, you'll notice almost everyone reads ONE thing on the train in the afternoon- the mX newspaper. "It is targeted at an influential market that is largely ignored by other media: 18-34-year-old city workers, commuters and students."
I cant believe its 4 years already since it was first launch, although correct me if I'm wrong, I think initially there were 2 free newspapers being handed out.
Anyway, its such a success (um.. I do worry about the number of trees that are sacrificed for it), its now being introduced to Sydney.
News from the Mx webpage "A stunning success The success of mX has been phenomenal. So much so, that mX is taking to the streets of Sydney.
For the first time, Sydney commuters will be able to enjoy the free metropolitan newspaper craze that has been sweeping Melbourne for the past four years.
mX covers the issues that matter most in a concise, upbeat, funky, intelligent and sexy way. From news, sport and business through to features focusing on health needs, entertainment, gossip, travel and the latest in IT, mX is designed for getting the most out of life.
Being distributed in both Sydney and Melbourne will mean mX is being picked up by an even bigger audience of highly influential and affluent young people. Revolutionising the way we see newspapers, mX has the mix just right, proving itself as the clear leader in its field in both content and popularity."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home